Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- You need of For the gravy.
- Get 3 cups of palak; chopped, blanched and pureed.
- You need 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of medium sized tomato, finely chopped or pureed.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt (or as desired, spinach requires less salt).
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger, garlic paste (less ginger).
- Get 1 of small green chilli, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide 2 tsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- Get of For the paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- For the paneer, saute paneer cubes in oil and set aside once done..
- For the gravy, add 2 tsp olive oil; add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds when hot..
- Once they crackle, add onions and saute till translucent (not brown)..
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli; cook till the raw smell is gone..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy (if using chopped tomatoes) and till oil starts to separate..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala..
- Add 1-2 tsp water to prevent the spices from burning..
- Add spinach puree and cook for 3-5 min..
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add kasuri methi and chat masala; boil well..
- Add cream (or butter and milk) and mix well; don't cook for too long after adding the cream..
- Serve hot with paratha or rice!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.