Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple stuffed peppers recipe. To make simple stuffed peppers you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Stuffed Peppers:
- Use 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 c. of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Pepper.
- Take 4 of green peppers.
- Use 1 (10 oz.) of can tomato soup.
- Provide 1 (15 oz.) of can tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 (10 oz.) of water.
- Prepare of 2 tsp. Sugar.
Instructions to make Simple Stuffed Peppers:
- Hand mix ground beef, onions, egg, rice, salt, and pepper..
- Cut tops off green peppers and remove “ribs” and seeds. Rinse..
- Stuff peppers with ground round mix..
- Mix tomato soup, tomato sauce, sugar, and water in container so it’s easy for you to pour..
- Place stuffed peppers in pot with enough room but peppers to “stand” on pot and pour in tomato mixture..
- Cover and put on stovetop under medium heat for 15 minutes. Don’t let it spill over. Lower heat to simmer and cook for 30 minute bites or until meat mixture is cooked thoroughly..
- Serve on plate or pasta bowl with hot rice. Pour sauce over pepper and rice..
If you find this Simple Stuffed Peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.