Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef, bacon, and vegetable soup recipe. To cook beef, bacon, and vegetable soup you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Take 1 of small white onion.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- Use 32 ounces of meat spaghetti sauce I used Mids brand.
- Use 1 of large carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 pound of smoked bacon.
- Take 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Take 1/2 pound of frozen French fries.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Get 1 pint of water.
Steps to make Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup:
- Wash and chop the vegetables..
- Slice the bacon and cook render the fat. Add the pepper. Stir for a minute..
- Add the fennel seeds, French fries, beef, and vegetables, stir coating them all. Add salt, cover and simmer till tender stirring as needed..
- When the vegetables are tender add the garlic give a good stir. Add the sauce. Add the water. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.