Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pantry Day Chicken Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pantry Day Chicken Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pantry day chicken rice soup recipe. To cook pantry day chicken rice soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pantry Day Chicken Rice Soup:
- Take 2 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion – chopped.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried thyme.
- Get 1 pinch of celery seed.
- Provide 2 cup of leftover cooked chicken – torn into chunks (I used half a leftover rotisserie chicken lol).
- Provide 3/4 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
- Provide 1 can of golden mushroom soup.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/4 tsp of poultry seasoning (optional, I liked the extra flavor it added).
- Get 1/3 cup of uncooked long grain rice (not instant).
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Pantry Day Chicken Rice Soup:
- Melt the butter in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Add onion, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and cook til just barely translucent stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Add thyme and celery seed and cook another 1 minute, stirring constantly..
- Add chunks of chicken, soup, chicken broth, water, veggies and poultry seasoning (if using). Stir to combine. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as desired..
- Turn heat up to medium high. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. When soup begins to boil immediately add uncooked rice, cover and turn heat down to medium low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring only twice, keeping the lid on otherwise. When done taste again and adjust seasoning if necessary..
- Serve and enjoy on its own, with crusty bread or even a delicious grilled cheese, like the one attached below. 😉 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360014-phenomenal-grilled-cheese.
If you find this Pantry Day Chicken Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.