Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed shitake mushrooms recipe. To make stuffed shitake mushrooms you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms:
- Get 12 of Shitake mushrooms.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/4 kg of lean ground beef.
- Get 1/4 of chopped red onions.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of melted butter.
- Get 1 of Cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 of mozzarella cheeses.
- Get 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms:
- Take out the stems of the mushrooms and chop finely.
- Heal olive oil in pan.
- Pan should be on medium heat, put the onions for a couple of minutes until soft but not brown..
- Add ground beef and stir occasionally for ten minutes..
- Add parsley and chopped mushroom stems and stir for a couple more minutes..
- Add a small amount of parmesan cheese to your liking, season with salt and pepper and set aside..
- In a different container, put bread crumbs, shredded cheeses, salt and pepper to taste..
- Grease mushrooms with melted butter and put into baking pan..
- Add the stuffing and top with the bread crumb and cheese mixture..
- Bake for 10 minutes covered at 370degrees. switch to broiler for five minutes to brown crust..
If you find this Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.