Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables soup (indonesian vegetarian soup =sup tahu) recipe. To cook vegetables soup (indonesian vegetarian soup =sup tahu) you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu):
- Provide of Potatoes.
- Get of Carrots.
- Get of Celery.
- Use of Tofu (I use silk tofu) cut into cube/bite size.
- Use of Fried garlic.
- Get of Black/white pepper.
- You need of Chicken powder (I use mushrooms powder).
- Take of Chopped chinese celery for garnish.
- You need of Fried shallots for garnish.
Instructions to make Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu):
- First, boil water in a saucepan. Add the chicken powder or mushrooms powder..
- Meanwhile pell the potato, carrots and celery cut in the shape as you desire..
- When the water is boiled then add the potatoes and carrot. Cook them until half cooked. Then add the tofu. Continue cook until the potatoes and carrot are soft but not over cooked or mushy..
- Blend the fried garlic and pepper. Add into the soup..
- Add the celery and salt to taste. Don’t over cook the celery because it will change the color.(I like to keeps it green and crunchy).
- Then lastly sprinkle the chopped chinese celery and fried shallot. Turn of the heat. Transfer to the serving bowl and serve hot. Enjoy😊.
- ❤️HappyCooking ❤️.
If you find this Vegetables Soup (Indonesian vegetarian soup =Sup Tahu) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.