Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing recipe. You can cook yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing:
- Get 1 of tilapia fillet washed and dried.
- You need 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- Use 1-2 tsp of red paprika (make it 2 tsp for a spicier version).
- Use 1 tsp of freshly grounded black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of oil to pan sear the fish and veggies.
- Provide of Blue cheese dressing.
- Get 1 slice of blue cheese sub any cheese you like.
- Take 4 tbsp of fresh ricotta cheese sub cream cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Provide 1 of garlic pod grated.
- Take of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Water to adjust consistency.
- Take of For the salad.
- Take A few of slices of bell peppers.
- You need Half of an iceberg lettuce.
- Take 1 handful of spinach leaves.
- Take 6-10 of chopped almonds.
- Take 4-5 of cherries sub strawberries or a mix of berries.
- Take of Salt and pepper to sprinkle.
Instructions to make Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing:
- Mix yoghurt with the spices and smear on both sides of the fish. Keep aside in the refrigerator to marinate for 10-15 minutes..
- Meanwhile wash and chop the greens to bite size. Chop the almonds and the berries. Keep aside..
- For the dressing, blend all the cheese, cream, garlic, lemon and spices until smooth. Add some water to adjust consistency. You can substitute any fresh cheese or cream cheese you have available. Do not use cheese slices, they won't blend easily..
- Heat a heavy pan, brush a little oil and grill the bell peppers with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. They will be charred in a minute. Flip to grill from both sides. In the same pan, sear the marinated fish in a tbsp of oil for 5-7minutes or until done. Let it cook fromone side for 4 minutes before flipping over. Dont flip too much to avoid breaking the fish.You can also bake the fish for 9-12minutes at 180 degrees. The exact time will depend on the size of the fish..
- To serve, toss in some salt and pepper with the greens. Arrange them on a plate. Lay the charred peppers and paprika tilapia on the greens and drizzle your blue cheese dressing. Serve hot with beverages of your choice. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.