Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato fries recipe. To cook sweet potato fries you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Fries:
- Get of Sweet potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of cornflour or plain flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of honey (or maple syrup).
- Take 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Fries:
- Chop the sweet potatoes into chips – approx 2cm x 2cm x 6cm – but it really doesn’t matter. If they are really big they will just take longer to cook. Place on a baking tray..
- Drizzle over the oil. Shake over the flour. Add a generous twist of sea salt. Use your hands to toss the sweet potatoes to ensure they are evenly covered. Place the rosemary on top and place in the oven for 20min at 210c..
- Remove from the oven and turn the sweet potatoes over. Drizzle over the honey and return to the oven for another 10 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and add the Parmesan. Return to the oven for another 10mins, or until cooked and starting to colour – the honey will have started to caramelise to create a sticky texture. As soon as this happens they are done, don’t leave them too long or they will burn. Remove the rosemary stalks (the rosemary leaves will remain on the chips) and enjoy!.
If you find this Sweet Potato Fries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.