Low Fat Pasta Carbonara.
You can have Low Fat Pasta Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Fat Pasta Carbonara
- Prepare 1 lb of linguini.
- It’s 6 oz of turkey bacon, finely chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2/3 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 cup of egg substitute.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt/pepper to taste.
Low Fat Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, cook the bacon and gain in a small saute plan over medium low heat until the garlic is aromatic and the bacon is holy browned, about 3-4 minutes..
- Add the wine, increase heat, bring the wine to a boil and cook until it has reduced by about half. Pour the mixture into a large serving bowl and let it cool for 5 minutes. Stir in the egg substitute and the parsley..
- When pasta is done, drain it well and add it immediately to the bacon mixture. Add Parmesan cheese and toss quickly. Season with salt and pepper and serve..