Blueberry Cheese Cake.
You can cook Blueberry Cheese Cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Cake
- Prepare of Blueberry Puree.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of Biscuit Bottom.
- Prepare of Biscuit.
- You need of Melted 🧈.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Body.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese (melt over heat).
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of greek yogurt (room temperature).
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Gelatine Sheet.
- You need of Lightly Whipped Cream.
- It’s of Blueberry Puree.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Top.
- You need of Blueberry Puree.
- It’s of Whipping Cream.
- You need of Gelatine Sheet.
Blueberry Cheese Cake step by step
- Add in blueberry puree ingredients into thermomix (20mins | 100° | Speed 2), then (20mins | V | Speed 2), lastly (10sec | Speed 6).
- Separate cooled blueberry puree into 2 batch. 65g into a pipping bag. Remaining set aside..
- Soak 5g & 2g gelatine sheet in cold water, then melt on saucepan over low heat..
- Crush biscuit, add in butter and milk until crushed biscuit hold together. Put in cake mould & make it flat. Chill in fridge..
- Gently whip the whipping cream & set aside..
- Room Temperature cream cheese melt over heat, whisk till creamy & add in sugar, mix well..
- Add in 🍋 & yogurt, mix well..
- Add in melted gelatine & mix quickly.
- Add in Whipped cream & mix gently.
- Transfer mixture into a beaker..
- Pour in half of the mixture into the mould. Sprinkle some blueberry puree & pour rest of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining puree freely on top. Use a chopstick to draw over it..
- Refrigerate it for 30 Minutes..
- Whisk remaining puree & whipping cream well, then quickly whisk in 2g melted gelatine..
- Pour onto harden cheesecake & chilled for at least 3-4 hours inside the fridge..
- To remove, wrap the mould with steamed tower..
- Design as desired..