Sloppy Joe Bites.
You can have Sloppy Joe Bites using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Bites
- Prepare of Recipe.
- Prepare 1 of Two 8 oz tubes of Pillsbury cresent rolls.
- It’s 1 small of pack of ground beef.
- You need 1 of Your normal Sloppy Joe Recipe.
Sloppy Joe Bites instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- make your sloppy joe meat.
- lay out the cresent rolls flat out on a baking sheet.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the meat on one side of the cresent roll dough.
- Roll the other side of the dough over the side with the meat on it to make a triangle.
- place in the oven for 13 minutes until the crust is up to your standards.
- take out, let cool, and chow down.